Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome Home Sai

After quitting the Dollfie Dream hobby I felt very sad. It's a long story about the reason I even did quit and after I did, I knew I made a big mistake. So not long after I decided to get a very good faceup artist by the name of Hikaru132 to do a faceup for me on a DDH-02 inspired by the Volks release painted DDH-02 and a faceup i had saved in my computer that I always admired.
So after he finish and sent her to me I fell in love she is very well done and now she is completed after having the head for 2 months.
So everyone help invite my long awaited return to dollfie dream hobby and my new dollfie dream Sai~





Thanks for looking!~
Motoko.

6 comments:

  1. Sai is lovely. I love her dress. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sai looks real elegant! Congrats on her safe arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sai is very pretty. Hikaru did a good job on her.

    Look forward to seeing more of her in the future =3

    (old comment deleted because like a putz I'm bad with names)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on sai:)
    love her face up and dress^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely and welcome back :D

    ReplyDelete